The Top 5 Pitchers in Baseball

We're in the midst of a lull in the baseball world, as the World Series ended two months ago and it's yet another few months before the new season begins.

As a result, I like to pass the time by taking a few moments to reflect on the current state of the game. I've written many articles of the sort, and today I'd like to pay homage to five of the best pitchers in expert baseball today.

Fluke

Here are my top five as I see them. Feel free to agree or disagree, and I'd love to see you share your thoughts if you have a separate opinion.

5. Zack Greinke. He had the best season in baseball for a pitcher last year, but he still needs another great season or two under his belt before he can move up on this list. Still, Greinke is one of the most perilous pitchers in baseball and has a engaging time to come ahead.

4. Roy Halladay. A consistent proximity as one of the most trustworthy pitchers in baseball, Halladay is destined for the Hall of Fame when all is said and done.

3. Chris Carpenter. I don't know how he does it, but Carpenter is all the time spectacular. He came back from missing nearly two seasons last year and showed unmistakably no signs of rust. In fact, he may have been better than ever before.

2. Johan Santana. Even though he hasn't won a Cy Young award since joining the Mets, there's one thing that you can count on in Santana, and that's a great season year in and year out. For this reason, Santana makes amount two on my list.

1. Tim Lincecum. After two years of consistent dominance, I'm just about ready to say that Lincecum is no fluke. He's the best strikeout pitcher in the game and his Era in the twos is just amazing.

The Top 5 Pitchers in Baseball

See Also : Automobuy Store video games Store